Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A scene

Here I sit, in my wonderful bed, under my wonderful comforter watching the 13th Warrior. There is a cone on my bed, but no dog. There is a headless good on the floor beside a seal with an injured fin.

Now let me tell you, I am fully aware that the 13th Warrior completely tanked in theaters, but I love it. Part of it's worth is that I watched it for the first time with Zack. But there's more to it than just that. I really just like it. Charlie must like it too. She cocks her head every time Buliwyf yells.

As for the cone, I have no explanation. It was in here when I came to bed. Just sitting there waiting for me. Maybe Charlie wanted to make sure she had a toy in here for the evening.

It's been awhile since I've blogged so this post will be pretty random. I have several posts I've been writing in my head that just haven't made it to the computer.

-Lincoln visit
-the end table
-my new desk
-zumba (I start classes tomorrow)

So stay tuned. There is more to come. Here's a little something to keep you going until next time.

I threw her toy and it got stuck behind the elephant. I'm pretty sure they a mortal enemies now. Charlie doesn't like it when you take her toys.

- Posted from my iPad (which I love)

No comments:

Post a Comment