Friday, February 4, 2011

My New Love

Say hello to Mineral.  She is my couch, my new love and my new nap spot.  Her color was a little more brown than I had originally wanted, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

I did a little rearranging so that the pictures would be centered over the couch.  After seeing this picture I went back to the wall and straightened all those crooked pictures.  They probably got knocked crooked by all jumping that happens upstairs.

I watched bones last night on the chair.  I pulled the ottoman up to it and reclined.  It was wonderful.  It was almost too wonderful, I started to fall asleep during the show!  That never happens.

This is the view from the front door.

This is what it really looks like.  This couch is well loved.

Charlie and I took a nap on it today.  Charlie AND I.  Both of us.  Together.  We could only do that because the couch is so big!  It's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - your couch, chair and ottoman look WONDERFUL and comfy. The color is neutral enough that it will go with any place you live which is the way to go! I love the color. It looks really nice with the color of your walls and can't wait until I can come and sit on them my next visit! You have a really cute apartment and cute little roommate too! Auntie Krb