Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lincoln Visit

My family came to Lincoln about a week ago to visit and see me teach.  It was really fun to have them there and show them around.  Our morning started with a tour of the school and finished with me teaching a first grade class.  It was really fun to have them there!

Photo opportunity in the office!  Too bad Cameron can't come to work with me every day!

We got Cam started early on working out.  We want to make sure he's got very big muscles when he grows up. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh...that Cameron is so cute. Oh, yeah his aunties and mom are pretty cute too!!! That's neat they came to check out your school. I'm glad I got to drive around the school and the area so now I can picture where you go to work every day. Those kids need you. I'm glad you're there for them.