Monday, February 28, 2011

An Idea


I have been thinking about my end table and what I want to do with it.  I think I have an idea.  I would like to paint the whole thing a bold, bright color.  I'm even considering orange. EEK!  I want to make this really stand out.  It's a pretty boring side table, so I'd like the design to be bold.


This is the design I'd like to paint on the side of the table.  I just can't decide what color I want the rest of the table to be.  There are too many choices. I would like it to be blue, but my walls are blue.  Also, blue is my go-to color, I really want to challenge myself to choose something crazy.

If you have any ideas, feel free to chime in!  I need some advice!

2 comments:

  1. Why not go wild?! And it's only paint and if you want to go more conservative some day, it's easy to change.

    ReplyDelete