Sunday, January 2, 2011

To infinity and beyond!

This machine is incredibly fast.  I've talked before about my engineer brain and my "tetrisitis."  As I am doing projects I always try to maximize my time.  I can't just stare at the printer while its working.  That just seems like a huge waste of time to me.  I plan the project to be done efficiently, so that while one element is printing or cutting I can be working on a different element.

This machine has completely thrown me off.  

I don't have time to work on anything in between.  The machine cuts so quickly.  By the time I turn back to something else it's time to give my attention back to the silhouette. 

For example: the video below shows the silhouette cutting out two bookmarks that I created.  Each has a 7 letters and on picture to be cut out.  I think I may have had the volume turned off on the camera, but you can still get the point.


It's hard to keep up with, so I guess I'll just have to pick up the pace.




No comments:

Post a Comment