Saturday, January 1, 2011

Success!

I've done a lot of fiddling and I've finally ended with a successful project.  I had to throw away a few sheets of wasted paper because of mistakes, but it was worth it.

My first successful projects: thank you cards for Mom, Dad and Est.  They got me this machine and I thought it was important that I thank them properly.  Can you guess which one is for Esther?


You guessed it - the orange one.  Look at that detail.  I could never have done that with my little exacto knife.  Well, I couldn't have done it well.


Check out that beak on the bird.  I would have made a mess of that.  In fact, I probably would not have even attempted doing it.


The letters are incredible.  They are very delicate, but very incredible.


The orange one turned out to be my favorite.


But the green one is nice too.

THANK YOU MOM, DAD AND ESTHER!  I am in love with this machine.  You'll get your cards next time I see you.  I was going to post this after I had given them to you, but I couldn't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I love them!! But you have to make one more because Char and Frank contributed as well :) It was from all of us!!

    ReplyDelete