Thursday, January 27, 2011

I got my wish!

I got the call for a 2 hour delay last night around 10.  This morning at 6:50 I got the call that we were closed for the day.  Amen.  I felt like a student again, I was so excited that I couldn't fall back asleep.

Our snow day started with a walk to the mailbox to drop off my netflix movie, but when I got to the mailbox I realized I had forgotten the movie.  So we went for a walk instead.

It was a little deep for this pooch, but she still had fun.

She likes to stay to the path well traveled.

I like that she has a little bit of snow on her nose.  Everything seems to get stuck in that beard.  Also, while we were walking today Charlie got complimented on her coat.

Someday I will live in a house like this....someday

Dog butt.  A cute dog butt, in my humble opinion.

I spy two snowmen.

I'm going to Katy's house later today to hang out and enjoy the snow day.  Charlie and I went down to check the roads and see how things were.  Doesn't look too good, but it's still early and I'm not afraid of a little snow.

This is what the winter is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment