Wednesday, January 12, 2011

For Sale?

Recently, I created these tags with the idea of selling them.  I am thinking about either starting an Etsy shop or selling them to local consignment shops.  Whether I am allowed to sell them or not is something I am still trying to figure out.

I get a lot of my designs from free templates online.  I put them together in my own way and mostly use bits and pieces of the template, but the design still belongs to someone else.  The mushroom shape is something I purchased, so I could sell those right?  Who knows, as long as I am having fun creating them, that is the only thing that matters.

I also created tags with an elephant, squirrel and whale.  I packaged large and small tags together.


The whales are my favorite.  I like the water droplets on these tags.

But I must say, the squirrels come in a close second.

Charlie likes the elephants the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment