Sunday, December 5, 2010

White Christmas Party 2010

In case you didn't already know, White Christmas is the best Christmas movie of all time.  It is a family tradition to watch the movie together.  Last year, this tradition fell flat.  We all wanted to watch the movie together, but couldn't find the time.  

This year, I took matters into my own hands.  We planned our party months ahead of time to make sure that we could carry our this tradition.  It was so nice to spend time together and watch our favorite movie of the season.

As soon as they arrived I put them straight to work while I played with Cam.  Ok, they volunteered, but I still got to play with Cam.  

The food was absolutely delicious.  There were so many choices!  Esther made pigs in a blanket, Charlotte brought and cut fruit and Mom make spinach dip and brie.  At the back of the table you can see all the candy choices as well.  It was very good and I'm still eating the leftovers.

Cam really wanted the food. 

He eventually got to eat his own food.  We had to play peek-a-boo to get him to smile for this picture.  White Christmas 2010 was a success and I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment