Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the Halls

I love decorating for Christmas.  Christmas decorations make the apartment seem cozy and warm.  The family tradition was to wait until December 1 for Christmas music, movies and decoration.  I can't wait that long.  The day after Thanksgiving is when I start scheming.  Actually, that's not true.  I start scheming around late September.  

The tree is my favorite part.  I love the lights, the ornaments and the scent.  It's a wonderful tradition.  Have I spent December in York for the past two years.  For the past two years Mom has helped me get the tree inside, set it up and decorate.  I love it.  It's nice to have someone to decorate with.  

Mom, Char and Est got me this ornament for our White Christmas party.  It's all glass and it's so beautiful.  If you flip the switch on the bottom it changes color.  Love it!!

I even decorated the bathroom.  I told you I love decorating.  This actually may be my favorite room that is decorated.  It's so unexpected that it still surprises me that there are garland and ornaments in the bathroom.  

I found instructions for those ornaments online.  They were so easy to make and turned out so nice!  I want to make more, but I have no where to put them.  This one is my favorite. 

"He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!"


  1. Make some of those orniments for your sisters!

  2. SO CUTE. Why is my house so lame?