Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hey! I'm over here!

The day was crisp and gorgeous, so Charlie and I went for a walk.  I currently have Dad's camera on loan so I thought that today would be a good day for a photo shoot.  Plus, she just got a hair cut so she looks extra cute.  Let's just say that Charlie was not at all interested in me.

Hey Charlie!  Yo!  Charlie Girl! Over here!

Charlie, sit.  Sit.  Charlie!  Sit.   Fine, don't. 

Ok, I give up.

Seriously, I'm done trying.  I should have brought some treats with me.

There are just too many things in this world more interesting than me. 

Now she is just trying to hurt my feelings.  Cows are more interesting than me?  C'mon!  Well, that cow is looking at me Charlie, so there!

I did get a few pictures that I liked.  The whole point of this walk was so get a shot of Charlie that I could blow up and frame.  I think I like this one the best.

That's my girl.  Always interested in the things around her.  She is just barely sitting down and she is just barely doing what I asked her.  Oh well, I guess I'll need to be satisfies with "just barely."

At least I tired her out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment