Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Charlie is the love of my life.  She is my baby.  I know, I am obsessed and I am totally fine with that.  She cuddles with me at night, she flips her lid when I get home, and she doesn't judge me for organizing my sock drawer.  

Don't get me wrong, she has her downsides - like taking a poo on the floor to let me know she is upset, digging the laundry out of the basket, and leaving no less than 3 toys in EVERY room of the apartment.  

Since Charlie is the love of my life, she has earned the sacred place in the header of this blog.  I love this shot of her because it completely shows her personality, which says "I like you, but leave me alone."  You see that little curl in her tongue?  That comes out when she sticks her tongue out really far and it always curls the same direction.  I love that little curl. 

Oh, and in case you don't know, I have the cutest nephew in the world.  
Don't believe me?  I have proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment