Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Little Things

I've never been one to celebrate each and every holiday, but I've found that it makes living in a white-walled apartment that much easier. It's the little things that make all the difference when white walls surround and encompass my mornings, evenings, and weekends. I decided that since Valentine's was the next legit holiday I might as well celebrate it. I didn't spend too much money, just enough to have decorations that take up space and make small amounts of the white disappear.

The banners say Happy Valentine's. Of course the pictures look horrible on my camera so there's no picture of them hanging. Here is a picture of it laying on Charlie. She decided to lay where I was working - so she became part of the work bench.

I also bought a cake stand, candles, fake flowers (eek!), a red tablecloth, and a little birdie.


Also, not too long ago - Charlie recently peed on my bed. Yes, ON MY BED. On my new-ish comforter. Ugh - so annoying. I kicked her out of the bedroom because I was mad. She went into the living room, layed on the couch, and just looked at me. So I shut the door.

Then I did some research and found out that the vaccinations she had recieved several hours earlier can cause accidents. It can also cause dogs to drink a lot and then they have a problem completely emptying their bladder so they have to go often.

Needless to say - I felt horrible for being angry. But that doesn't change the fact that I have my nice comforter stuffed into the bottom of my closet. Charlie apparently feels a kinship with my nast comforter. Any time the closet is even cracked she sniffs the blanket. Gross, dog.


She looks so fat in that photo. Aw, my cute, fat pooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment