Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two peas in a pod

Tomorrow morning I am dropping my favorite puppy off at the vets to be spayed. She seems to know what is going on. Ever since I got home all she does is lay around. I'm taking the day off on Thursday to watch her and make sure she doesn't mess with her stitches. Aw, my baby's gonna have stitches.

But I feel better since I know that she will have a friend that understands it all. Mom is coming to visit on Thursday so that she can take a shift of babysitting on Friday. I will be the only female in my apartment that still has a uterus.

And if they offer her uterus to me in a brown paper bag I just might throw up! I might actually throw up when they give me the bill. I don't even want to see it. Just take my money and I'll cry myself to the car with my comatose dog in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny, Mini Me. See you in a few hours.