Monday, June 1, 2009

Just a quick note

I only have 7 days left of teaching this year. Technically we aren't done until next Friday, but I have a personal day on Thursday and I don't teach next Friday. As I get closer to the end of the year I have realized one of the main reason I am looking forward to ending the year.

I am so sick and tired of wearing the same stinkin close every other day. As a first year teacher I do not have an extensive wardrobe. I have about 2 pairs of gym pants that fit comfortably - needless to say I have been wearing them OFTEN. I'm ready for summer and jeans and t-shirts.

This summer I'll hopefully be doing a great amount of clothes shopping. My health wardrobe is fine, not great, but fine. My gym wardrobe definitely needs some help.

I think when it all comes down to it - that is one of my top 3 reasons to look forward to summer.

ps...Auntie Karen, when you watch New In Town - let me know what you think of it.

1 comment:

  1. I've got New in Town on my queue to get next from Netflix. I'll let you know! There's a "short wait" for it.