Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie

Today Charlie is one year old. Today I forgot her birthday. Oops. I had it written on the calendar, but just completely forgot. Mom had to remind me. Charlie pretty much missed her birthday though. She slept all day. She slept on the couch, on the floor, on the balcony, and by my chair. Now she's asleep on my bed.

In honor of the little punks birthday I thought I'd show you the many faces of Charlie.

I originally had written "Feed me" for this picture but I think this one would be more appropriate: "Give me all your food!"

IMG_3407.JPG

"Play with me!"

IMG_3396.JPG

"Leave me alone."

IMG_3431.JPG

"Give me my cone back."

IMG_3420.JPG

"I'm so tired but I want to play with my cone."

IMG_3426.JPG

"Don't leave me."

IMG_3419.JPG

"I'm pooped."

IMG_3421.JPG


Happy Birthday Charlie.

IMG_3434.JPG

4 comments:

  1. Good one. Now don't forget your one year together day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... I lol'd at this one. Frank asked me what was so funny. Hilarious. Oh yeah... happy birthday Charlie farl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a good momma! Can't wait to see you both this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the "Feed me" face could also be "I'm too cute to resist giving me anything I want" face.

    ReplyDelete