Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nothing to say...

I've got nothing to say. Really. There isn't anything going on. It's the same as always - sleep, school, take Charlie out, dinner, lessons, sleep...and it all begins again.

I have some things I want to show you - but I'm too tired/lazy at this point to find the camera, take the picture, upload the picture, write the post. See how lazy I am - I could do all of those things right from this chair! I'm pooped.

I need to get my grades in tonight. I want to have a nice dinner - but I really don't want to do the dishes. It's a good thing I don't own more than one small pan - because they would all be sitting in my sink waiting to be cleaned. It's practically the only one I use.

Alright - time to go. Charlie's energy is calling me away.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't got anything to say either.

    ReplyDelete