Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be My Valentine

Tonight was my night to just hang out. I had planned on going home right after school, but because of exhaustion and other circumstances (my fam being gone and the Culbert's ditching me) I decided to just hang out here. I'd watch tv (on hulu), hang out, play with Charlie, and relax. Then I wouldn't be in a hurry to get anywhere and I would be more relaxed.

While reading the Pioneer Woman's website today I discovered some valentine cards that we available to download. You could download the valentines in color or black and white. Since I don't want to spend a billion dollars on ink cartridges, I opted for the coloring book style.

And I'm very glad that I did. Tonight was maybe the most relaxing night since I've been here. Aside from the fact that my hand is exhausted, I had so much fun coloring.

IMG_3235

I spent all night watching the Fringe. It's not my favorite - but it's ok. The crazy king of Gondor from Lord of the Rings is one of the main characters. He's good.

IMG_3237

Since Esther is the only one who isn't in the country to receive her valentine - I'll deliver it through this post. Happy Valentine's Day Est! I'm cheap - so it doesn't come with candy.

IMG_3239

But it does come with a cute tiny heart.

IMG_3240

I colored 24 of these suckers...and I think this one is my favorite. I had a lot of fun coloring things the wrong color. Which would explain a blue lady bug, pink bear, pink bunny, orange whale, pink whale, and yellow bear.

IMG_3242

I've always known this (but today made it more evident) but I really don't like the color yellow. It's awful - it only matches green and orange. Boring. Yellow and blue as a combo have been ruined for life because of High Point - not that I didn't like High Point, but I really just hate those colors together. I really don't like yellow. So I had to force myself to use some yellow on my valentine cards. Weird, I don't really know where it started - but I don't like the color yellow.

Charlie was a little upset that she wasn't getting my full attention, maybe that's why she crawled under the nightstand. She was wining so I was worried she was stuck - I was wrong. She was just being cute.

IMG_3246

Oh, by the way, I saw a Border Terrior on the Westminster Dog Show (on hulu of course) and I discovered something - Charlie's fat. Really fat. So fat, in fact, that when I call her "Fatty" now - I feel slightly guilty. Compared to Charlie - the Border Terrier on the show looked like he had been starved for 3 weeks, but I'm very happy with my pudgy puppy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ginner! I love it :) I'm glad you had a relaxing night. You and mom are both so relaxed by coloring. Funny... I guess I'll add that to the mini me list.

    ReplyDelete