Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Size of a Watermelon

I'm pretty sure the title of this post is the direct size of my bladder. I've always known that I could hold it for a long time - but school has made me realize just how long i can hold it...

I get up at 5:30-ish. The bathroom is always the first stop (just like anybody else). Here is where it get's weird. I don't go again until after Charlie and I have gone for our walk - we usually get back around 4:30. Then I'll maybe go one more time before bed. It's freakin weird. I mean - that's a long time!

It comes in handy though when you have 3 classes in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. Makes me wonder how the regular people do it. You poor kids. Too bad you don't have the advantage I have. If there were ever a contest for who could hold it the longest - I would be the winner. And you, my friend, would be the loser. Oh wait - that's not correct p.e. would be the non-winner.

Also...on my last post I wasn't very clear - Esther got Charlie and automatic food dispenser thingy. It's sweet. There are 5 compartments in the feeder. When you set it for a certain time it turns and the new food appears in the opening. Cool! She's gonna be so freaked out by it - but it'll be hilarious. I haven't gotten to use it yet because it needs D batteries....and I don't have any.

Oh yeah - and Charlie wasn't sticking her nose in my pit. She was asleep and I had to reach my hand over her to type. My pit just happened to be where her nose ended up.

It's freezing in my apartment and I am coming home this weekend. Those two things have nothing to do with each other, but they are both true. Unfortunately I can't look forward to being warm at home because it's freezing there too.

Hola, mi familia - Mexicano en Viernes?