Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Full Stomach

Today Mom dropped by with Kelly, Annie and Emily to drop off some stuff I had forgotten. I made some cookies for the occasion, plus I wanted to try out my new KitchenAid. Charlie really wanted them...really, really bad.

IMG_3087

And I got a nice table cloth to cover the card table that is currently serving as a dinner table.

IMG_3088

This is how Charlie has been spending her time.

IMG_3080

Here is the kitchen in all it's brown goodness.

IMG_3089

I made lemon chicken and rice tonight - all by myself. It was absolutely delicious. I loved it. I had to go to the store to get the ingredients, but it was only about 1 minutes down the road. Charlie was drooling.

IMG_3094
I'm full. It's 9pm and I am ready for bed. Actually, I was ready 2 hours ago. So was Charlie. I'm a little jealous of her right now because she is already asleep.

4 comments:

  1. Place is looking really cute! You look about moved in!! Glad you have your little furry roommate to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Charlie is a creeper in the picture of the kitchen! Did you teach her that? Dinner looked great! Fun to cook in your own kitchen isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you cooked? is Jesus coming back!?

    ReplyDelete