Saturday, January 24, 2009


The Culberts stopped by for a visit tonight and some dinner. We went to Five Guys for dinner. They are apparently a very famous burger joint. And boy do they have gooood burgers. They are amazing. They make their own bread and all the burgers are freshly made. It was terrific.

Mr. Straight-Forward, Tommy, asked me "Ginner, I heard you are having trouble with school." He's so grown up. I love that kid. Always thinking of somebody else. He's just so thoughtful and he's only 6 years old. His questions always surprise me a little, but I love answering them.

On the way to get burgers Leia let us all know that she is scared of banella ice cream. Oops, I mean vanilla. She is quite the little girl. Then I found out that she is a Saint at heart - very particular. When I strapped her in Kelly said that she might start complaining about it being lumpy. She doesn't like it when her coat is lumpy under her seatbelth. She's a Saint for sure.

After they left I got very bored so I headed to my computer for some photoshop fun. I went through my graduation pictures and these two are my favorite.

We did this to Annie and she had no clue. She looks so cute.

WC Grad 12

Then Emily wanted one. The funny thing about this one, though, is that you don't really notice the people in the background because Emily looks so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of her long enough to look at anyone else. She is really growing up.

WC Grad 12

I do wish I would have done something different with my tongue.


  1. do see my face right? the same one each time. guess i'm not much for change

  2. Hasn't Obama taught you anything Cricket?