Sunday, December 7, 2008

Up and Coming

Hello All,

I haven't updated lately because I have actually been - lazy. Believe it or not. I get home from school and just wanna sit down. Especially now, with 3 days to go...I have to make sure everything has been done. No detail can be forgotten or graduation will pass me by.

I have taken many picture since the last time I have updated. Among the things you will see are:
The finished living room.
Christmas decorations.
Charlie breaking in the new tree.

And a short video:
Charlie dreaming.

And I'm sure there are more I don't remember. So stay tuned. Along "Updating" is on my to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. Been checking for the living room pictures! Graduate and then catch us up! Can't wait...and by the way, CONGRATULATIONS on finishing college! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete