Saturday, December 20, 2008

Um...What?!?!

I graduated on Sunday. I am a college graduate. It's crazy and awesome and scary and weird. It's been really great enjoying break knowing I don't have to go back to school. It's nice not having to count down the days. We took a lot of pictures on the day I graduated. So I'll try and narrow it down to my top 20. Ok, maybe top 10. This first shot is right after I got out of graduation.

IMG_8749

Here is one of the whole family. We took this pictures in front of the "castle." It's the building that is on our West Chester Logo. It's one of my favorite buildings and has whispering arches. If you whisper into one side of the arch it travels around to the other side. It's awesome!

IMG_8763

Not really sure what what happening here.

IMG_8776

The photographer.

IMG_8785

Transition picture:

IMG_8778

We were very excited. And there's Dad - solid as a rock.

IMG_8787

It was a nice day for pictures.

IMG_8817

We did it!!

IMG_8820

Mike and Kelly came along too. My other parents.

IMG_8822

Do you feel the love? I know I do.

IMG_8823

I graduated six days ago. This morning I accepted a position at an elementary school. Six days after I graduated I got a job. That just doesn't happen. It's awesome and it feels like comfirmation from God that I'm doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment