Thursday, December 25, 2008

I got a video camera for Christmas last night. It's awesome. It's smaller and lighter than a digital camera. Instead of taking a video on a tape or DVD - it takes digital videos. It has a really nice picture too. So this is the test run - to see how long it takes to get the video from my computer to my blog.

The video below is Charlie playing with the toy Cricket got her. I put all her toys in a box and buried a bone on the bottom so she had to dig for it. After she scarfed down the bone she came back and searched some more - then picked out a toy.

Of all the toys in the box this was the one she picked. I was trying to keep my feet out of the video, but unfortunately it was not working.


Merry Christmas!


  1. What a nice gift and the movie is clear and good quality for sure. Charlie is such a cute dog...but think you already knew that!!!

  2. haha, that's right...charlie knows who loves her!