Thursday, November 27, 2008

Painting - FINALLY!

Dad and I started painting on Tuesday night. Which was a good night apparently since all of the other arms that live in the house were gone that night. It was just me, Dad, and Charlie. We were a little worried about Charlie walking around the room while we were painting, but she did awesome.

She just followed me around and licked my legs. Then she watched the central air move the paper around - that held her attention for about 10 seconds - just long enough to get one good bark out and be a little frightened at why the paper was moving. Then she went back to licking my legs. And she only licked the paint one time.

IMG_0014

This was the beginning - lots of spackling.

IMG_0013

Ah, that looks much better.

IMG_0025

There is color on the walls, but at this time I don't have those pictures on my computer so you're just going to have to wait. The color looks awesome and I can't wait to see it with the furniture in it.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the next batch of pictures. Wow...lots of work and it's going to look great. Wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete