Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Times

The other night we had 4 little rugrats stay at our place while their happenin' parents hosted a party. Dinner consisted of grilled cheese and salad. Everything in the salad was nice and fresh and delicious. In fact, it was so delicious that Tommy asked us to give his Mom the recipe for the salad. Apparently, Mom and I rock at making a salad.

All that aside, chopping up the salad has a lot of perks. I got to eat a tomato every once in a while and I got some company. Six little legs stayed by my side as I chopped up tomates. The situation below happened on many occasions. So of course I had Mom grab the camera.


Also, Charlie has recently become a woman, and aside from all the crap I have to deal with about her - answering the kids questions was pretty interesting. "Why is Charlie wearing Lukey's underwear?" She's not - she has her own. "Why does she have underwear on?" She's sick. "Can I play with her?" Yes...and as Kelly answered "It's not a communicable disease."


For your information - it's batman underwear.


  1. Well, I just got my "good laugh" of the day when I read this posting and saw the pictures of Charlie in her undies. She can become uterusless when she's a bit older, right? Then the undies can be retired. What a crackup.

  2. haha that picture is hilarious.


  3. LOL. Charlie and her underwear provoked all kinds of interesting questions as of late:)