Friday, October 3, 2008

'Cow-nt Down, Countdown to better driving!"

If anyone knows what that quote is from - I'm very impressed. If you don't know, well, you're missing out on some good laughs. It's from my favorite episode of That 70's Show. Makes me laugh histerically every time.

Anywho. The reason that the title has something to do with "countdowns" is because I have two of them on my iGoogle homepage. Which, by the way, if you don't have one, you should. It's awesome.

So, back to countdowns - I have two of them. The first one says "Days til new placement" and the seconds one says "Days Until Graduation." You think maybe I'm a little excited to graduate? You would be right. I'm also excited to move to my next placement because, even though I'm starting to like health, I'm ready to be done.

Health is stressful and time consuming and bleck. But, not gonna lie, I like it more than I ever thought I would. Ever.


Ps...that picture is a day old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment