Thursday, September 25, 2008

My bulletin board sucks and my dog is cute.

I had to make a bulletin board for school. And I'm going to have to make another one later - ugh. Let's just say, as far as homework goes - this is at the bottom of the food chain. If a bulletin board and a lesson plan were stuck in the jungle - the bulletin board would get it's butt kicked. It's just not important and I just don't have the time. I spent 3 periods today putting this loser thing up. I spent hours last night cutting out my junk.

And it still sucks.

IMG_2664

I'm so much more creative then this - but I don't have the energy or time right now.

Aside from that - my dog is cute.

This was Charlie in the beginning of July. Notice how her body goes from the edge of the crate to the part.

IMG_2302

This is Charlie now. Notice how her body goes from the edge of the crate all the way to the other end. She's getting so big...and brown!

IMG_2661

I just read over this blog again to make sure it all looked ok - and man does that bulletin board suck. Maybe, if I have time, I'll fix it...cuz that is one ugly bulletin board.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think your bulletin board is as bad as you say it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your such a mom.
    bahaha, no it looks just fine baginya.

    ReplyDelete