Thursday, August 28, 2008

Something Else

Ok, I know it doesn't seem like it. But my life doesn't revolve around Charlie. It doesn't. I promise, it really doesn't. Ok, maybe a little. But what's the point of having a dog if you never want to be around it?

I met my Coop today for the first time, and I also got to meet my health Coop. They are great, and I'm really excited to get started, nervous, but excited. I think. I'm nervous about health classes and teaching my own PE classes, but it will be a great experience. In fact, it's the experience.

This is it, there is nothing closer to having your own classroom than student teaching. So I guess it's time to jump in the pool and sink or swim. Hopefully I'll be a terrific swimmer. For now - I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

This picture depicts how I feel about student teaching. I'm resisting, but just chuck me down anyway.

DSC_0073copy

Luckily for me, I don't have to face Day 1 until September 2nd. Yippee! Until then - its time to relax and take down the wallpaper. Which I desperately need to take pictures of and post for you all. I have the pictures - but unfortunately they are not on the computer yet. So be patient.

Charlie and I are going on an outting this weekend. West Chester has their first game on Sunday and I can't wait to go. They are going to do wonderfully, I'm sure. I'm looking forward to watching the girls play. It has been strange to not see them all the time. But I'm looking forward to being on the sidelines cheering.

No comments:

Post a Comment