Monday, August 11, 2008

No Internet... computer has lost the internet. Which means all the fun posts I was planning are not going to least for the moment. I need to reinstall the internet connection and have just been too lazy to do it lately. Plus, there is really no rush - if this was during school I would have reinstalled it days ago, but it just doesn't seem to be a priority. Instead I have been reading books. I have just finished 2 books this past week and the second one I finished in 3 days. Yes - they were that good.

But it was more than that. The books were good, but the weather was spectacular. Charlie would run around outside while I reclined in a lawn chair and read. It was wonderful. I was outside in a t-shirt and shorts and was freezing when the sun wasn't shining. I love this cool weather.

Today has been a little different though. I don't think I've shut off the tv all day. There is always something to watch with the olympics on. Makes you feel pretty patriotic to watch the men's relay team take the gold in the 4x100 in swimming. Especially when it looked like they weren't going to get it.

If you aren't watching the olympics - do it. It's awesome to watch these atheletes represent our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment