Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Fence

It's taken me awhile to put up these photos because (a) I was lazy and (b) we didn't have the internet. But now we do and I'm very, very excited.

So be prepared for some bragging. Dad put this fence up in one day, and a very hot day it was. If I remember correctly it was a scorcher, a 98 degree scorcher. Go Dad. It's perfect. Charlie has her own space to be when I leave and I don't have to stress about her peeing on the floor (which, by the way, hasn't happened since August 3rd, but who's counting?)

July 11, 2007 083

Wow - did I just jinx myself or what - because, no lie, as I typed that last sentence - she peed on my carpet. What the heck happened? We were doing sooo good! Well, guess I'll be starting a new count. The book I read said "Don't believe that your dog is potty trained until they go one month without an accident." Ugh - September 3rd was so close. I was going to celebrate even!

Anyway. Moving on. Charlie's little area is perfect. I know she is safe when I leave and she has everything she needs. Dad even left the perfect amount of space for the golf cart.

July 11, 2007 084

Mom took a "few" photos of Charlie while they were sitting outside one night. Here are some of those photos.

July 11 2007 124c

July 11, 2007 095

July 11, 2007 091

July 11, 2007 131

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

July 11, 2007 141

1 comment: