Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who you callin spoiled?

Alright, so it's true. Charlie may be a little bit spoiled...but she is top dog here and doesn't have anyone to compete with. And - it's all mom's fault. She's like the grandma that plays with the kids, gives them tons of sugar, and then hands them back to their mom. But it's hard not to spoil this puppy face.

IMG_2323

Here are a few pictures to show you just how spoiled Charlie is. While I don't allow her to sleep with me at night, I don't have a problem with sharing my bed during nap times.

IMG_2316

She's spoiled.

IMG_2318

Very, very spoiled.

IMG_2319

Also, an exciting thing happened - I took the towels off the floor! Yippee! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it, but then I decided that I might as well go for it. And I must admit, it felt really good. I had started to not even notice them, but now that they are gone I love it. Charlie likes it too - she keeps sniffing the carpet. But that might be due to the fact that she has peed on it several times. Oops.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little baby you have. I'd spoil her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, like it is my fault she is spoiled!! Ugh. I get blamed for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe mom and dad should get another cat so Charlie has some competition. HAha.

    ReplyDelete