Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Life has been good lately. Charlie has gotten easier to watch and my work schedule is really spread out. I don't get many hours at Barnes and Noble, but that is ok with me. While I would like more money, I love the time I have right now.

This is my first summer off from field hockey and it's been wonderful. I don't have to get up everyday feeling guilty that I didn't run or I don't have to get up dreading the fact that it's a sprint day. It's been great.

I've gotten to spend a lot of time with the girls I love here and have been thoroughly enjoying time to sit and read, watch a movie, or play with Charlie. This is my last summer as a kid and I'm going to milk it for all it's worth. It's the beginning of July and I still have 2 months of summer left. Normally I'd be heading back to school a few days before preseason, not this year!

Ah, how I love being a retired field hockey player. Yes, I do considered myself retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment