Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Waiting

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Seems like I have just been waiting for something to happen. And guess what - something has finally happened. Or, well, it's happening tomorrow.

We are going to see my dog tomorrow. I have been dying to meet her and I can't wait.

I was talking to the Culberts about what I should name my dog and I got quite a few crazy suggestions. Mickey. Sickey. Slinky. Ginner. Peanut. Nelly. Lady. Tramp. Champ. Chester. Lukey was the one that suggested I name my dog "Ginner." But I had to explain to him that I couldn't name my dog that because when my mom would call for me...the dog would come running too. He seemed to think that made sense. A friend at work suggested I name my dog "Mr. Lunchbox." Leia suggested that I name it "Ruff Ruff."

Naming a dog of my own has been part of the dream of having a dog. Getting to pick for myself whatever name I wanted in the world. Interestingly enough, I've had a named picked out for about the last 10 years I would say. It was the name I always used to name stuffed animals when I was little. I have just always loved it, and it's always been in the back of my brain. Therefore, I really haven't had much deliberating to do.

Now that I finally get to name a dog, I don't want to mess it up. I somewhat wanna name it something crazy, just for fun. But I don't think I'm that kinda girl. I think I'll be able to make the final decision when I see her tomorrow.

Puppy Countdown = 15 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment