Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today

Its 1:09 am. I'm getting my puppy today. Not in 2 weeks, not in 2 days, not tomorrow. Today. Mom and I will promptly be leaving the house at 8:30 am to drive to Quakertown to pick up Charlie. Then I have four blissful days ahead that will belong to Charlie and me...and anyone else that might drop by. Then work again on Monday, boo. Then I will have Charlie for the next 15 years. This is most definitely the biggest commitment I have ever made.

Today feels like Christmas - I've never had so much motivation to go to sleep, the sooner I go to sleep, the faster "today" will come. Amen to that.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get some. But I'm pretty sure I won't be posting any until she falls asleep...haha I'll be busy until then...you know, bonding and all. I have a feeling she might be a spoiled pup for the next few days. And I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

1 comment: