Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Pool

Tommy didn't want to swim - he didn't like the big pool. But things have changed lately. He was so excited about the change that he wanted Kelly to take pictures to "show Daddy and Deb." Alright T, what am I? Chop liver? Anyway, I'll put my bruised ego aside for the moment to share with you the amazing photos Kelly took.

There are a two reasons I think these photos are amazing. The color of the water, and the color of Tommy's hair.


I love the look on his face. What a great shot of T-bone. I just really love these photos because you can tell how much fun Tommy is having and it makes me want to be in the pool with him.

DSC_0241 copy


  1. I thought the same thing about the color of the water and his hair. He does look so happy in that shot too. We need to go swimming...at a really big pool.

  2. I keep looking at these pictures...the colors are beautiful and the look on his face is great! Isn't there a photo contest you could enter Kelly in with these? Some pool company could use it for their advertisment.