Friday, June 27, 2008


Charlie has been getting a lot of attention. Mostly from me because a) I love her and b) she pees on the carpet a lot. But for those of you who thought that this was only my dog - I know otherwise. And here is my proof.


Notice all of the towels - it helps so that I dont have to clean as much. This is what Charlie is like when she plays - she's my little spaz. We got to cuddle a lot today which was fun, I got through a whole movie with her sleeping on my lap. But it did take 3 different sittings to finally finish the movie.

Needless to say - I am thoroughly enjoying Charlie time.


  1. Priceless! Brings back memories of when that human lived next to me upstairs at our folk's house in Brea. She would chase our bassett hound, Olaf, round and round between our rooms. And I might add that Charlie is so adorable as well!

  2. Ah ha I like Auntie Karen's comment. Cute vid, Gin.