Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm the next big thing...or is it the Wii?

I'm done. Seriously DONE. I have nothing left to move in, nothing left to organize, nothing left to put away, and nothing left to clean. I did it. It's done.

I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that everything is in it's place and I won't be moving out for a long time. I know that when I'm looking for that black sharpie I can never seem to find - that it will be right where it's supposed to be. And when I'm looking for my shoes - they will all be in the closet. You know why they'll be in the closet? Because I'm getting a puppy, and everything has to stay in the closet. Right now I'm in the process of training myself to always put my stuff away. I have to get used to always putting clothes in the laundry basket and always putting my shoes in the closet. I devoted a drawer in my nightstand to my purse, because if it didn't have that drawer, it would be on the floor.

Wanna see the finished product? Me too. I've put up more pictures too.

IMG_2143

IMG_2137

Wait, what is that in the left bottom corner? Is that a kiddie?

IMG_2138

Wait...there is is again

IMG_2139

It's and infestation I tell ya!

IMG_2144

Actually, it's not an infestation. Nope, it goes by a much more sinister name - Wii. I am now the second Wii owner in the neighborhood. Ever since I have moved home and ever since Lukey discovered it is set up in my room, it's become the only reason he still talks to me.

It starts out comfy...but the excitement is too much.

IMG_2129

And they move to a position that really allows them to move with the game. Notice the leaning forward - they want to be as close as they can.

IMG_2133

But since Lukey kicks his legs with every swing of the lightsaber, he needs to be more free - so one little leg pops out.

IMG_2131

Then he moves completely off the bed.

IMG_2140

And finally to the floor. The excitement of actually getting to be Darth Vader is just too exciting.

IMG_2147

Then I look up and he's gone. If I didn't have these pictures I wouldn't believe it. He pops in and out in the blink of an eye. Just when I am wondering whether it was all a dream - I find these.

IMG_2127

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks amazing...love the color scheme. You have it set up so nice! Now if you could just get those neighbor kids to go home --

    ReplyDelete