Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day One


Today was the first full day I had to live without Charlie after having met her. It was awful. I kept picturing that little black head and those little black eyes. I have been waiting for a dog all my life and it's finally happening. In 13 long days I'll be on my way to pick her up. I'm sure as the 13 days progress it'll be easier and easier.

I have devoted Monday to dog shopping. I have nothing for Charlie yet, except a leash and collar. Since the collar isn't going to fit for awhile I need to find one that will. I need to get all the essentials. Ya know, the things she'll use day to day: crate, bed, food, toys, gate, ect.

That will be a very fun day. I'll let you know how I'm coming with the withdrawl thing...soon it'll all be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment