Thursday, June 12, 2008

Charlie.

I'd like to introduce you to Charlie. My dog. Man that feels good...let's do it again. Hi, this is my dog Charlie.

IMG_2197copy

She's six weeks old and doing splendidly. A beautiful puppy. Right now her coat is dark, but it'll lighten up as she gets older. We stopped at work to drop off t-shirts and show some pictures of my little girl. Since Dad was in a meeting we left this picture on his desktop. We didn't want him to miss out on the excitement. ;)

IMG_2198

I told you I had a name in the back of my head that I had been carrying around for years. When I saw my new puppy, it just fit. She's a "Charlie" for sure. And in 2 weeks she'll be here with me. Mom and Cricket liked her too. But how could you not like her? Look at that little nose.

IMG_2199

Cricket wanted one too. The one she is holding is about 4 and a half weeks old and is the only male of both litters. Out of seven little puppies - only one little guy.

IMG_2200

It was so hard to leave her there. I wanted to bring her home with me more than anything. At one point when I was holding her, she rested her chin on my chest and just stared at me. I love her already.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo excited for you Ginner. She's a beautiful little girl. It must be horrible having to wait for her to come home. LOTS of pictures once she's home and as she grows up, OK?

    ReplyDelete