Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Life on Paper

I'd like to introduce you to my calendar. I don't know how I ever survived without it. I can't keep things straight anymore and my calendar has helped to keep me organized. It tells me where I need to be and when. I love it. But it's hard to keep it from getting covered up. Actually - to take this picture below, I had to move my brownie.


I've even started saying the phrase "I need to check my calendar" before committing to something. Makes me feel like a grown up - bleck. I've realized lately how much I need it since it has been packed away.

It has everything I need on it. It's interesting to see that school was only a few weeks ago. It feels like it has been months. Like on May 6th - when I had that awful speech final (which I think is the reason I got a B in that class instead of an A).


My calendar has many functions. It helps me remember important dates. Like Jess' wedding in June or the bridal shower in May. It even helps me to remember my birthday. Can you guess how old I'll be turning?


Aside from remembering important events, it also likes to remind me that I owe Cricket money for the peco bill. Boo.


I hadn't realized it until I was taking these pictures - but I have every Saturday in June booked. So If you wanna hang out in June - it probably won't be happening on Saturday.


Though I love my calendar - I don't think its name worthy.

Of all the things I love about my calendar - by far, my most favorite thing, is when I get to rip off the top sheet. I love it. A lot. It's so satisfying. Especially after I have scribbled all over it. Tearing off the top sheet of my calendar may be on my list of top 10 things to do - just below tormenting Dad and right above tickling Lukey.

Speaking of Lukey - Yesterday we had a picnic to celebrate Char and Frank's 1st Anniversary! As we were sitting outside eating Lukey says to me "Ginner, I missed-ed you when you were in Florida." I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment