Thursday, May 8, 2008

Goodbye Jungle


I told you several days ago that if I had my camera I would have shown you how lovely our front yard looks. Since I now have my camera, that is exactly what I plan on doing. I didn't realize how attached to that thing I really was until I didn't have it. I should name it. Anyway.

Do you remember the Jungle that was our front yard? You do? Good. It's a little hard to forget. Then this happened - Doesn't it look awesome? Rod ripped out the weeds growing next to the front doors. Sweet. They always creeped me out a bit.

IMG_1626

When I first walked up to the house and saw this - I hesitated - then I had to make sure that this was my house. I had to double check the number on the door, literally.

IMG_1629

But it had to be my house. That is my mailbox.

IMG_1631

That is my tree.

IMG_1632

And that is definitely my sweet car. So it had to be my house.

IMG_1636

Just to give you a little perspective - here is our yard and the neighbors yard. The neighbors are also a bunch of college kids that don't own a mower. So it's not their fault.

IMG_1628

The yard looks amazing, thanks to our wonderful landlord, Rod. Take a bow Rod!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness I saw this in person--I stopped by 724 yesterday and man, the lawns sure were long.

    ReplyDelete