Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

The lawn has become over grown. And I don't me just slightly over grown - it's drastic. It needs to be cut badly. But we have nothing to cut it with, except scissors - and that ain't happening. To tell you the truth, I somewhat enjoy the length of our grass. It looks so cool and refreshing and makes me just wanna walk around in bare feet.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but the grass is about a food tall. Excuse the poor quality of the picture. I had to take it with my phone because I left my camer at home. Boo.


Today was my last aquatics class. There really isn't any sense of accomplishment yet because now she has decided that we are going to be getting in the pool for our final. Great. Can't wait. Anyway. We did our 20 laps today, and I must admit - it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It wasn't great either. I think I finished it in about 16/17 minutes. I was the first girl to finish, which may not be that impressive considering there are only 7 girls in my class. But it felt really good and it was a good workout.

I asked Doc A if she timed it because, well, I'm an athlete and would like to know how I did. Her reply was "No, I didn't. The idea was to survive it, not time it." haha. Kind of gives you a little insight into our class - she was just worried about us finishing not how fast we did it. Still would have been nice to know. But I'm just glad that's over with. The next thing we'll be doing is retrieving a brick from the bottom of the pool. I'm pretty excited actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment