Monday, April 28, 2008

Two more days

It seems like only yesterday that I first started this semester...not. It feels like its been forever since this semester started and I can't wait for it to end. It's been one of the most stressful semesters of my career at West Chester and I'm ready to be done. Very, very done. Tonight is my last practicum class and once tonight is done, I am done with practicum for good. We don't have a final, so all I need to do is sit through this last evening and the pain will all be over.

As much as I loved going to Honey Brook and working with Mrs. Heller, I'm ready to be done. Only because of all the paperwork. They ask us to do so many things, it just felt like I didn't have time to do it all in four hours I was there. It also felt like a huge inconvenience for Mrs. Heller as well. These teachers don't get anything for letting us tag along with them, and the school asks them to do so much on top of what they already do. I am so thankful that Mrs. Heller went through all the paperwork to let me teach with her.

Another wonderful thing about today is the rain. I have been waiting for this rain. Not only is rain refreshing and feeding the earth...but more importantly - my car needed a bath desperately. I parked my car under a large tree on our street and when I went out to it the next day it was covered in green pollen. For a second I wasn't sure if it was my car because it was so green!

It's been nice to walk out to Steve and see that he is no longer covered in pollen. Oh you didn't know that I named my car? Well yes I did. I name many things. Tommy helped me name my car though, because he likes to call it Lightning McQueen because the inside lights are red.

Alright...I'm off. Only 2 more days, and after tonight, only 2 more classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment