Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mom got me a puppy!

Well, it's sort of true. She got me a puppy alright, but its not real/alive/breathing/barking. It's actually quite tiny. When I say tiny, I mean tiny. So tiny, in fact, that I had to use the Digital Macro setting on my camera to get a shot that was in focus. Yes, it's that tiny.


If you look closely you can see that the dog is cross-eyed. Seems appropriate for some reason. Along with my puppy, Mom got Cricket a duck. Quack.


Aww, they're friends. And they are going to get a lot closer as the days pass, because they will be getting bigger and bigger. Once you place that puppy in water it starts to get larger. And that's exactly what Cricket and I have done. So for now, they have a place on the counter to grow, and grow, and grow.


I'll let you know how it goes. Today is Day 1 for my little puppy and Day 2 for Cricket's duck. That's why her's is bigger than mine. Thanks for the entertainment Mom! Doesn't take much for me and Crick. While I wait for my puppy to grow, and grow, and grow...I think I'll play with Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment