Friday, April 11, 2008

Dreams can come true!

I just wanna shout it from the roof tops...

I'm getting a dog!

No really, I am! It's real. Come this summer I will be a dog owner. How crazy is that? It's finally happening. I am ecstatic. I can't wait. The only question is...what do I do now? :)


Now that I've gotten over the shock of it all, I just can't stop smiling. I feel like I'm gonna get married or something because I just want to call everyone I know! I went to work tonight and told every person I encountered and all I did was look up books on trainging.

So let me answer the questions that I'm sure will follow this post:

1. What kind of dog? A border terrier


2. When are you getting it? The end of May

3. Are you kidding? No

4. Where are you keeping it? In my room

any more questions? let me know.


  1. OK...what's the real story about this dog thing?

  2. yay :) are you gonna do that whole fence thing thru your house and then to the porch and the back yard?