Tuesday, April 8, 2008


I had no idea what to post about. I was just sitting here, talking to Mel, and staring at the screen wondering what to post. I wanted to post, but was totally stumped. Then it hit me! Why not post about what I'm staring at? No, no, I'm not talking about the screen, silly. I'm talking about my background. As you are well aware, photoshop and I have become great friends. I learn something new every time I use it. The hardest part for me is picking what picture I want to mess with. This time around T-bone was the lucky winner.

This is a picture taken at Dad and Mom's 50th birthday bash. Isn't he just a cutie?

t bone

Now I'd like to introduce you to the version I messed with. This is the picture currently on my desktop. Can you really blame me for just staring at the screen?

t bone copy

It's better to see it a lot bigger, so here is the link to the picture.

Today is Tuesday, which means Aquatics and Speech class. Which means my day will be packed with lots of boring, awful activities. Last class we did 40 laps. If you say it again it helps to believe it...40 laps! It was completely exhausting. I would say in an average class we did about 10, but Thursday was special. It was a work out day. After my swim, I'll come back to my room and write that paper I have been putting off. After I write the paper, I'll go turn it in.

I know, I know, procrastinating is a bad habit. But seriously, what is the point of doing a paper early? If you give me an amazing reason for doing it ahead of time, then I promise you that next time I have to write a paper I will devote at least 2 minutes to thinking about doing it early.

Until then, get used to it world! I am a procrastinator!


  1. Don't worry baginya, I do the same thing with my papers--write it, print it, turn it in, done. And you know what?--I've gotten 100's on all of them so far so its not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be.

  2. Speaking as someone who used to stay up all night to TYPE my papers on a manual typewriter (ugh), I sure can't give you any input on getting papers done early. I'm still not sure how much I learned from doing those stupid papers...but don't tell any grown-ups I said that.

    Isn't that Tommy just the cutest. When you know his personality he's even cuter.

    Grandma is sitting in my living room right now. She said to tell you hi. We're getting Susie groomed so she came over to help me get her to the groomers...she runs from us in the car when I pull up in front of the groomers shop. So it helps to have someone else who can hang onto her so I can get her out of the car.


  3. good reason 1. you have really crappy luck with your printer this semester, a quick print before class might not work. 2. in answer to number 1, just because i would let you use my printer is no excuse 3. i'm pretty sure i'm out of reasons that you won't even consider