Friday, April 11, 2008

A Front Porch

It's currently 62 degrees outside, according to my car, and its absolutely beautiful. It's one of those days where you just wanna spend the whole day outside. It's one of those days that makes you want to go for a run just to enjoy the weather. It's one of those day....oh who am I kidding?

I stayed up really late last night starting/finishing a paper and folding laundry (bleck). So I'll be spending the next few hours of this gorgeous day in bed catching up on missed sleep.

As much as I want to be outside enjoying the weather, and as much as I want to go for a long run and enjoy the trees, I'll be sleeping. I'll be enjoying the sounds of the birds and the cool air of my fan.

Don't be like me! Go outside! This is one of those days when I really, really miss the front porch at 121 E. Neilds.

No comments:

Post a Comment