Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trying Something New

Hi there, I've decided to try out a new site for my blog. I haven't decided if I am going to stick with this blog or not. But I thought I'd give it a try. Let me know what you think. I put a poll on the right side of the page to get some feedback. If i decided to stay with this site then I'll be posting an official message on my old site sending people to this page. For right now, this is just a trial.

The reason for the switch is that lately I've had too many problems with the old site freezing right when I am in the middle of the post, thus making me lose everything I had worked on. Also, there is no way to save a post unless you publish it. With this new blog my post has been saving as I have been typing. I was also getting frustrated with the photo and video uploading. It wasn't quite up to par.

I know many of you read my blog that are not xanga members. Now is your chance to comment without all the hassle. Commenting on this site will be easy as pie. This is my test run.

For you're viewing pleasure: This is the picture of Zack that my header came from. As you all know, I post a lot of pictures. What I'm looking for in this site is not just easy uploading, but I'd also like a site that is easy to use when placing the picture.

I also like to post a video from time to time. Here is my test run:


I guess we just have to wait and see.


  1. This seems like it would be more private too since you could only send the link to people you want to read it. So, if you change then you need to switch me too :-). Think I would like something more private. The Mom

  2. i like the fact that i can post a comment and find yet another way to annoy you :o) you've been on xanga for 4 years now gin, time for a change...and if it's easier for you, then that's all you need. ~ the cricket
    p.s. blogger rhymes with clogger...who wouldn't want this site?

  3. I love that you have an account with Blogger...for a month now, I have had an account but have not pursued use of it because I cannot figure out what to call it...or what to make my URL...lame, I know.

    Anyways, I like how xanga looks better, but you can make this hottt...I know you.
    So go with it!